The members of the Indiana Alliance of Professional Societies (IAPS) have recognized the advantages of partnering with complimentary associations with the purpose of sharing resources and ideas in order to broaden their scopes within operations management.
IAPS chartered members agree to cooperate between their professional societies through academic and cultural exchange. IAPS members purpose is to advance their respective bodies of knowledge through understanding and developing synergies with other IAPS member organizations and educational institutions in Central Indiana.
Areas of cooperation:
- Equality and mutual respect
- Acknowledgement of the expertise of the members in their specific spheres of activity
- The constant search for opportunities to collaborate in education, training and commercial ventures for mutual benefit
- Joint development of curricula and learning materials in appropriate areas
- Seeking opportunities for staff development, staff exchanges, networking and enhancement of teaching effectiveness